Monday, June 9, 2008

our adventures..the new plan :)

So, here is the new idea. After getting some feedback and thinking about it a bit, I think having us all post our adventures on this blog could turn this blog into a fantastic resource. To have all these neat-o (or not neat-o) places reviewed, so to speak, in one spot. You can still add your link to your original post at Mr. Linky, if you want. But please DOUBLE POST THEM HERE ON THIS BLOG!! I will add all of you as an author and you can cut and paste your post into a new post here on the blog (or, if you aren't a blogger, you can just post your reviews here!!!). PLEASE USE LABELS (they will be on the bottom right of your posting screen). Pictures are fun too, if you want.

Helpful labels would be:

the state the adventure was in (spell it out for us)
what sort of adventure: camping, hiking, musuem, tourist attraction, national/state park, amusement park, etc.
your name
anything else relevant that you can think of

That way people could click on any of those labels and get a list of posts with that same label.

If you have any questions, post them here and I'll try to answer them. If I don't have an email address for you, please email me at newsummeradventures (at) gmail (dot) com and I will add you as an author.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Great idea! I can't wait to DO something so I can post too. :) I don't think Potty Training is the kind of summer adventure ANYONE wants to hear about. ;)